We are gradually growing our potential also through partnerships. Check this current list of our partners:
- ACL is a global leader in audit and data analysis supporting software. Out cooperation includes distribution of software and accompanying services on the Polish, Baltic, Czech, Slovakian and Hungarian markets.
- Avilda manufactures the KLEVAS transport and forwarding company management support system that has been implemented in almost 100 companies since 2006. SKG is responsible for providing implementation, training and technical support services for KLEVAS users in Poland.
- dab is a dynamic German company that provides comprehensive solutions for mass data extraction and analysis from ERP systems. Our cooperation includes distribution of software and accompanying services on the Polish market.
- EurTradeNet is an international organisation that specialises in eCustoms issues, gathering leading companies that deal with computerisation of customs operations in various European countries.
- Microsoft Polska – our long-standing partner for database, tool and system technologies.
- Oracle – technological partnership related to software (SKG is an Independent Software Vendor as part of its Oracle Partner Network Membership).
- PwC Polska (Tax Department) – partner of our comprehensive offering for large companies, including consulting services, legal advice, application integration and implementation as well as technical and substantive support for users.
- QlikTech is the company behind QlikView, the leading Business Discovery platform that delivers user-driven business intelligence.
- Karol Adamiecki University of Economics in Katowice – a leading Polish economic university. Cooperation in promotion and implementation of IT technologies in logistics, transportation and commerce, mainly in the international arena, as well as in the area of audit and data analysis using ACL tools.
- Verticent – an important provider of ERP systems, including finance and accounting suites in the US.
- Military University of Technology – cooperation includes research and development and research and implementation works aimed at developing new IT technologies and services enabling to increase IT decision-support systems in medical practice.