SKG S.A. was established in 1986 by Zbigniew Główka, PhD, Eng. Since 2008, the function of the President of the Board has been held by Jarosław Główka, graduate of the Warsaw School of Economics (major: Quantitative Methods and IT Systems), Universitaet Passau in Germany (major: Microeconomics) and Organisation and Management Institute (Instytut Orgmasz) in Warsaw (Postgraduate Management Analytics Studies).
In 2012, SKG joined the Asseco Group, gaining robust financial and technical foundation.
SKG operations are based on 3 pillars:
I. Production of:
- retail systems,
- customs and related operations systems,
- transport and forwarding operations,
- audit and controlling support,
- custom-made systems.
II. Expert services related to:
- design, production management, integration, testing and implementation of any IT systems (comprehensive service or outsourcing of a selected production stage),
- implementation of IT tools to support audit management, controlling, fraud identification and design or re-design of the related business processes,
- broad consultancy and training.
III. Distribution of third party software:
The Quality Management System in our company includes all the areas of our business, including design, development and implementation of IT solutions and is certified for compliance with ISO 9001:2008. We are currently working to implement the Information Security Management System consistent with ISO 27001 and ISO20000.
The company has 60 employees whose average experience in the company exceeds 5 years. We employ top class specialists, including business analysts, system and database designers, software developers, testing staff and technical support staf, implementation technicians.
The international trade support team is a group of around 30 specialists who have worked together for years and perform analytical, project-related, execution and implementation tasks both on the business side (importers, exporters, agents, manufacturers, etc.) as well as on the administrative side (customs administrations in a number of countries), which is unique not only in Poland but also in Europe.
On behalf of EurTradeNet (The European Alliance of Customs-related Service Providers), established at the beginning of this century with companies supporting customs services in other EU Member States, SKG specialists take part in meetings of the Trade Contact Group advising the Directorate General for Taxation and Customs Union (DG TAXUD) of the European Commission and in meetings of working groups of the World Customs Organisation. These activities enable us to have access to unpublished plans and results of discussions on the future EU policy, which is particularly important when continuous changes are planned to customs and tax procedures to enable completely paperless processing.
For the Polish Customs Service, our company has developed and implemented operation layer systems:
- CELINA Declaration Processing System,
- ECS Export Control System,
- INTRASTAT Intra-Community Trade Statistical System,
- NCTS New Computerised Transit System,
- PDR Reference Data System,
- TQS Tariff Quotas Processing and Supervision System,
- ZEFIR Custom–Tax and Finance–Accounting Settlement System.
Also in the international arena, we can boast participation in such projects as Finance and Guarantee Processing System for the Slovak Customs Administration, Integrated Customs System for Bulgarian Customs Administration, Customs Declaration System in Lithuania, Finance and Accounting System for Lithuanian Customs Administration.
The solutions we provide support the operations of:
- ministries and central government agencies,
- Customs Administrations in Bulgaria, Lithuania and Slovakia,
- Polish Agency for Restructuring and Modernisation of Agriculture (ARiMR),
- Polish Agricultural Market Agency (ARR),
- Ministry of Finance and Polish Customs Service,
- Polish Ministry of National Defence,
- Polish Ministry of Labour and Social Policy,
- Polish Ministry of Treasury,
- Polish Ministry of the Interior and Administration,
- Polish Ministry of Justice,
- Polish Supreme Audit Office,
- State Fund for Rehabilitation of Handicapped People,
- Polish Tourist Organisation,
- Polish Regional Clearing Chamber,
- regional central and local government administration bodies,
- sector leaders, including:
- pharmaceuticals: Polska Grupa Farmaceutyczna,
- finance and insurance: AIG Credit, Aviva, Bank BGŻ, Bank PEKAO, BRE Bank, BZ WBK, Credit Agricole Bank Polska, Giełda Papierów Wartościowych w Warszawie, ING Bank Śląski, Kredyt Bank, Eurobank Ergasias, Narodowy Bank Polski, Polbank EFG Santander Consumer Bank
- retail: Ahold Central Europe, Auchan Polska, Carrefour Polska, Kaufland Polska, Leroy Merlin Polska,
- media: Telewizja Polska TVP, Telewizja TVN,
- manufacturing: Daewoo Electronics Manufacturing Poland, Grupa Żywiec, Henkel Polska, Huhtamaki Polska, Jabil Assembly Poland, Philips Polska,
- heavy industry: Alstom Konstal, Alstom Power Flowsystem, Huta Królewska (ArcelorMittal Poland), Hutchinson Poland,
- fuel and energy: Bałtykgaz, BP Europe, Karpacka Spółka Gazownictwa, PKN Orlen, Platinum Oil, RWE Stoen Operator, Shell Polska, Statoil Polska,
- automotive: Fiat Auto Poland, Goodyear EEMEA Financial Services Center, Opel Polska, Sadi (Grupa Fiat), Saint-Gobain Sekurit Hanglas Polska,
- food industry: Ambra, Kompania Piwowarska, Martini Polska, Mokate, Nestle Polska, Philips Morris Polska, ŚWWG Polmos, Wyborowa Distribution,
- technology: ABB, Nokia Poland, Siemens,
- transport and logistics: DTA, HM Hennes Mauritz Logistics, Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT, UPS Poland,
- tourism: Orbis (Accor Group),
and several hundred of other companies and institutions in Poland.
The Quality Management System in our company includes all the areas of our business, including design, development and implementation of IT solutions and is certified for compliance with ISO 9001:2015.